Cindy's Life in U.S.

This is my second time live in U.S. but this blog is my first blog in English and I will post a lot of things in my U.S. life

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Field Trip to Harpers Ferry


This album is powered by
BubbleShare
- Add to my blog


Harpers Ferry is a town in Jefferson County, easternmost West Virginia, at the confluence of the Shenandoah and Potomac rivers. It was incorporated as a town in 1763. Harpers Ferry is a tourist attraction, known for its history and its scenic be beauty. Here is a website, if you want to know more about it click it you will get it.
http://www.nps.gov/hafe

Today, we went to Harpers Ferry for field trip with all MEI students. This was my first time to go toWest Virginia. It took one and a half hours to get to Harpers Ferry National Historical Park and then we have to take Harpers Ferry shuttle to get Harpers Ferry. The buildings there are really old but I like to see it because I can know what were they doing in the past century and what kind of life they led. Therefore, I am really happy I visited here.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jenniferho said...

Hi Cindy,
You are really good photographer!!
The pictures that you took were so beautiful ! I like the view very much, and you got it in a real feeling. Good job.

11:47 AM  
Blogger James said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:55 AM  
Blogger James said...

hello~~ Cindy
you guys look had fun.
I went there twice, but I don't like there. bye buddy

12:00 PM  
Blogger Sunghye said...

Hi~Cindy!!
There are a lot of pictures!!!
I like the picture that we took together! I felt that we became real friends!!Haha ^O^

10:57 AM  
Blogger HSK said...

Hi.
Some pitures are funny, some pictures are beatiful.
I hope you would be goood photographer as you like
bye~

11:41 AM  
Blogger essa-mei2006 said...

Hi,Cidny

We had a very good time there. It's good place to visit and to know about American culture. We spend a really good time and we got a very nice picture and you are a good photographer. I wish we go again and you came with us in same group to take a good picture for us. LoOoOoOoL

Thank you
See you in Monday

^_^

9:01 PM  
Blogger ozizo said...

Hi Cindy,

I agree with Jennifer that you are a good photographer. I really enjoyed that trip. I hope that all students did.

9:31 PM  
Blogger saoud said...

Hi ,

It's very nice picture. really you like professional. really this first for you to go Virginia. There are many good places in Virginia

10:51 AM  
Blogger Nina Liakos said...

I agree with everyone else: your pictures are great! I particularly like the pictures of the puppy, the yellow flowers, and the students. The pictures of the town give a good overview of what we saw there. Thanks for sharing!

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home