Cindy's Life in U.S.

This is my second time live in U.S. but this blog is my first blog in English and I will post a lot of things in my U.S. life

Monday, October 30, 2006

James' birthday party





Oct, 29th was James' birthday; therefore we had a birthday party two days for James in Hsing-hong’s house. Hyosung didn’t go because he was sick. That’s too bad. :( Young made bulgogi which is Korean food for dinner. That was my first time ate bulgogi, and it was so delicious. (Thanks Young ^^) We ate a lot of food and drank a lot of beer. That was my first time drank a lot of beer but they think I didn’t drink a lot. (Oh my god!!) We played poker game called One Card. Winner can hit loser’s forehead. That really hurt especially hit from James. We had a great time on these two days and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES. ^^

1 Comments:

Blogger Hiromi said...

Let me just celebrate Jame's birthday here even though this is Cindy's blog! Hehehe~!^^

Celebrating birthday is always fun, isn't it? I'm glad to know that you had a good time with your friends and drinking a lot! Hahaha.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home