Cindy's Life in U.S.

This is my second time live in U.S. but this blog is my first blog in English and I will post a lot of things in my U.S. life

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Turtles


This album is powered by
BubbleShare
- Add to my blog


Yesterday, after class I went to see the turtle with Nana, Candy, Jimmy, Jennifer, Jennifer’s husband, Jennifer’s son, and my speaking partner whose name is Tiffany. There are a lot of turtles in the Alumni Center. Some are beautiful abut some are awful. I took some pictures with turtle. After I saw it, I went to coffee hour with Jimmy and Tiffany. We went to there to drink and eat some cookies. We chatted about thirty minutes and then go tome. Actually, I am not a turtle fan but I’m still so sad about the school sale the turtles. Because the turtle is a symbol of school therefore I think they should not sale them. So I really don’t understand why they do that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nina Liakos said...

I am wondering which of the turtle sculptures are "awful." I like all of them, but there are some which I like more. I tend to like the more colorful ones the best.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Some turtles sculptures colors are so dark and I don’t like dark color.Also some turtles sculptures draw are so ugly for me. In my opinion, that kind of turtles are awful. :P

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Margaux said...

I prefer the real turtle, no the sculpture...

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home