Cindy's Life in U.S.

This is my second time live in U.S. but this blog is my first blog in English and I will post a lot of things in my U.S. life

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Five People You Meet in Heaven


Actually, this is not my first time read novel in English. I read children novels four years ago, at that time it was very hard for me even though it was children novel because my English was very poor. Now, my English is better than before, therefore, this novel is not very hard for me. The beginning of reading novel I’m not really enjoying it because the beginning is a little hard to understand what happen in the story. When I read more and more then I’m enjoy reading it now and the handout helps me to understand the story a lot. I’m not really enjoying listening to the story because the video sound is not very interesting. If I have time, I would like to read other novel because it can improve my reading a lot.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hiromi said...

I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed reading the novel! I guess the same thing happens to me when I start reading a novel. The beginning of novels sometimes doesn't interest me very much because I'm not sure what will happen at first.

11:52 PM  
Blogger Nina Liakos said...

With most novels, there is a period at the beginning where the reader hasn't really entered into the story. Once you are past that, it's easier to lose yourself in the story and characters. One novel where I was totally involved from page 1 was The Da Vinci Code. It was hard to put down from the start!

I like audiobooks a lot, and I think this reading is good, and I enjoy the little sound effects. Sorry you don't find it interesting!

9:10 AM  
Blogger John said...

It's cool that you're reading to improve your English. That book sounds interesting; I'd like to read it too. I'm reading a book now in Japanese, but it's taking many months.

John

5:21 PM  
Blogger Jenniferho said...

I agree with your opinion, reading the novel can improve our reading skill. I also like to read children story. Do you have any good suggestion in book list?

9:01 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Sorry, Jennifer, I don’t have any suggestion about children novel because I read them four years ago. In my case, I don’t care about it is good or not just read it. I think even it is good but my English is not good enough therefore maybe I will not think it is good. So, just choose the topic which seems you interested in it.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home