Cindy's Life in U.S.

This is my second time live in U.S. but this blog is my first blog in English and I will post a lot of things in my U.S. life

Monday, November 20, 2006

Multicultural Fair



Friday we had a multicultural fair in HZF. Each country did very good job. I got a lot of information about other countries culture. In my group, Taiwan group, we prepared a lot of food that were Bubble tea, mochi, rice noodle, and tea egg and some traditional stuff. I am very happy that many people said our food so delicious. I’m proud of my country. I had a good time with all MEI teachers and students and thank you all of visitors. ^^

3 Comments:

Blogger Nina Liakos said...

I really enjoyed your bubble tea and the other offerings at the Taiwan display!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Thank you for enjoying my bubble tea. Actually, I like bubble tea too. ^^ When I live in Taiwan, I usually drink it. I think I can not live without bubble tea. Ha! Ha! Therefore, I’m missing bubble tea. ><

5:39 PM  
Blogger Master said...

Hello!! I'm a student of John's English class in Osaka. I'm Michel(master). Nice to meet you!!
I read your blog.I think This multicultural fair is so great!It's wonderful!I want to join yours.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home