Cindy's Life in U.S.

This is my second time live in U.S. but this blog is my first blog in English and I will post a lot of things in my U.S. life

Friday, November 17, 2006

The semester is almost over

Time is going so fast. The semester is almost over. I improve my reading comprehension a lot but others are so so. This semester is not very tough for me except writing and reading. I have already applied Graduate School of Delaware University for spring 2007. If they accepted my admission, I will move to there. If they don’t, I will study in MEI one more semester and then continue to apply other school for fall 2007. So far, one thing I can do is just waiting.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Isn't it amazing how fast time seems to go? It seems like yesterday when we met for the first time in HZF 0134! Good luck with your application to the U. of Delaware. If you go there, you won't be too far away to visit occasionally! :-) If you return to MEI we will be delighted to help you to continue working on your English skills. Thanks for your attention, your diligence, and all your hard work in UMEI 003.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Jenniferho said...

I think you will get the chance to the school that you want. You study so hard. Good luck to you in application to the University of Delaware. It's a very good schoolin U.S. , too.

9:04 PM  
Blogger essa-mei2006 said...

Hi,
I am happy because you are one of our class. But, I am sad because the semester is almost finish.

I hope you get a good time withh us.

10:47 AM  
Blogger nazanin said...

Hi Cindy,
wish you all the best.
goodluck
Nazanin

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home