Cindy's Life in U.S.

This is my second time live in U.S. but this blog is my first blog in English and I will post a lot of things in my U.S. life

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thanksgiving

Last Thursday was Thanksgiving. This was my second Thanksgiving in the USA. Totally about 22 people were in my house. My uncle cooked Thanksgiving dinner. He prepared for dinner started from morning to evening. We had a lot of great foods in the dinner because he is a good cook. ^^ I was so full at that night because after dinner we ate apple pie and my birthday cake that my cousin bought for me. Everybody sang birthday song for me. I was so happy many people celebrated my birthday.

My cousin's family came from NY and they stayed in my house three days. Her daughter and son are very cute. This is my fist time somebody called me “aunt”. That is very interesting for me. ^^ Therefore, I spent a lot of time played with my niece and nephew. Unfortunately, three day passed so fast. I really enjoyed with all relatives in Thanksgiving. Hope I can see my niece and nephew as soon as possible. I miss them so much. T.T

5 Comments:

Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Happy (belated) birthday, Cindy! I didn't realize it was your birthday this week. It sounds like you had a pretty typical Thanksgiving dinner! Did you help with the cooking? I enjoyed the pictures of your cousin's family; her kids are so cute!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I didn’t help with the cooking but I helped my aunt cleaning the house. I don’t know how to cook a good meal so I can only cook a meal for myself. I have ever had a very bad experience. Once I cooked dinner in Taiwan, and my brother said the taste was so bad. Therefore, he left the dinner and went to restaurant to eat dinner. I ate whole things and I thought it was good because that was I cooked. That’s why I said I can only cook a meal for myself. Ha! Ha! Anyway, I think I have to learn how to cook. It is very important for woman. ^^

5:34 PM  
Blogger Master said...

Hello! Cindy!!

My name is JohnnieWalker.
I came from "Our Slow Life"
http://our-slow-life.blogspot.com/

You had a good thanksgiving, didn't you?

I live in Japan.
There is not a Thanksgiving Day
in Japan.(T T)
But Japanese people get
a new year party with relatives!
(^^)

So, I'm looking forword to get it!
Will you get a new year party?

12:18 AM  
Blogger 3s-noopy said...

Hello!!
I am 3s-noopy.
Happy birthday,Cindy.You are certainly happy!!Everybody marked your birthday.
Your' birthday cake really looked like a delicious cake.Your father is a good cook!!!I want to take up his mantle.

10:21 AM  
Blogger DAGUDORIO said...

Hi,Cindy.I'm DAGUDORIO,from Osaka in Japan.

HAPPY BIRTH DAY, Cndy!!
It is a very happy photograph.And I think delicious the cake☆

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home