Cindy's Life in U.S.

This is my second time live in U.S. but this blog is my first blog in English and I will post a lot of things in my U.S. life

Friday, December 08, 2006

Good Bye

Today is the last day of the class in this semester. After class we went to restaurant in the Stamp Union. I can’t believe the classes have already ended. I was very glad that I had a good class in this semester. Maybe some of classmates will transfer to another school and some of classmates will go back their country. I will miss everybody and study with you guys.
GOOD BYE AND GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYBODY.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Cindy, do you remember how lonely and shy you felt at the beginning of the semester? I am glad you made friends at MEI, and I hope you will remember our semester together for a long time to come! I look forward to reading future blog posts from you, wherever you are!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Master said...

Hello,Cindy!

Thank you for entering my blog!
If you will have a New Year Party
in the USA,
I'm really looking forward to read
your blog (^^)

You have good classmates,don't you?
So,I think that it is hard for you to say goodbie to your classmates.

My English class will end soon.
I'm sad.
But, I want to say "GOOD BYE AND GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYBODY", too!

by JohnnieWalker

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home