Cindy's Life in U.S.

This is my second time live in U.S. but this blog is my first blog in English and I will post a lot of things in my U.S. life

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Challenge

This semester is a challenge for me, especially writing and discussion. In this semester, I have to write five paragraphs in each essay. It’s really hard for me but it also good for me. Sometimes challenge is good way to push me study harder and harder. I also have a lot of discussions in the both classes. Sometimes I’m really afraid in discussion because I don’t know what I should say. I love my listening and speaking class a lot because Amy (my L/S teacher) always gives us very tight schedule in the class. Therefore, I have learned a lot in L/S class. Anyway, I hope I will improve a lot when the semester ends. ^^

2 Comments:

Blogger nazanin said...

Hello Cindy,

thank you so much you made me so happy with your comment.good luck miss u.
Nazanin

11:50 AM  
Blogger Hiromi said...

Hello, Cindy! As I read your post, I can imagine that you've kept working hard since the semester started. It's good for you because, as you mentioned, being in a difficult class lets you do lots of hard work. It means that improvements will be made at the end of the semester, right?

So good luck in your study!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home