Cindy's Life in U.S.

This is my second time live in U.S. but this blog is my first blog in English and I will post a lot of things in my U.S. life

Thursday, February 15, 2007

My first snowman






I am so happy that we don’t have class today. This is the first time I do not class because the snow in my life. In Taiwan, we don’t have snow therefore we don’t have this kind of reason for no class. I love snow because it make world seems very beautiful as white world.

This afternoon, my aunt, cousin, and I cleaned the snow. That was my first time cleaned the snow and I was very exciting. ^^ It’s also a good exercise because it’s a very hard work. After we cleaned the snow, my cousin and I made a snowman. That was also my first time made snowman. Although it looks not very good (maybe a little funny), I still had a lot of fun to make it. ^^

3 Comments:

Blogger Hiromi said...

Hello, Cindy!

I'm envious that it snowed out there. I haven't seen any snow this winter because the temperature here has been warmer than usual. I've been waiting for some snow, but it's unlikely that it'll happen.

Also, the pictures you took of the roads filled with lots of snow, and snow man made me smile. ^^ I hope you have a nice and surprise holiday!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Cindy, this was not really snow; it was sleet, and it has turned to ice, so shoveling in is much harder than it usually is because it was so heavy and had to be broken before it could be shoveled! So your first snow-shoveling experience was a kind of "trial by fire" (or ice), and everything will seem easy after this!

5:18 PM  
Blogger momo~Feng said...

I had seen this situation from TV, but it's never happened in my life, as you said student never have no class in Taiwan for snow, but we are enjoy our Chinese New Year now, so I think you have a different Chinese New Year.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home