Cindy's Life in U.S.

This is my second time live in U.S. but this blog is my first blog in English and I will post a lot of things in my U.S. life

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Prize

Yesterday, I got the prize, chocolate bar, from Nina who was my last semester GWR teacher. The chocolate bar was a gift for finding out where the helicopter is on campus. Few days ago, I visited Nina’s blog, the new post said the first person to identify its location and then he/she would win a candy bar. I was the first person found where it is therefore I got the prize. Actually, I didn’t care about the prize; I just did that for fun. ^^ It is easy to find it for me because my morning class is beside it. Ha! Ha! Anyway, thank you for your chocolate bar, Nina. ^^

2 Comments:

Blogger Hiromi said...

Hello, Cindy!
Congratulations for winning the prize. ^^ Enjoy the chocolate bar! Hahaha~.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Like anything else, it's easy when you know how. Congratulations!

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home